Sutter Home Winery
Pink Jersey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”)
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, INCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS. Sweepstakes begins on August 15, 2014 at 12:00 Noon Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on October 31, 2014 at 12:00 Noon PT.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding residents of Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories and possessions) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sutter Home Winery, Inc. (‘Sponsor”), officers, directors, shareholders, members of employees immediate families (family members include spouses, parents, siblings, children, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, all lineal descendants, including those by adoption or any other household member) of Sponsor, their affiliates or subsidiaries, their advertising agencies, licensed alcohol beverage retailers and wholesalers, or any other alcohol beverage licensee, and any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this promotion are not eligible. Entries not meeting all of the requirements stated herein will be disqualified and ineligible. All federal, state and local rules and regulations apply.
3. ENTRIES. There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes. Go to www.shfhttw.ffmob.com and follow the instructions to enter. Entrants will be required to give their full name, address, phone number, email address and birth date; OR Text “HOPE” to 89800 to receive the same link via text for entry. Standard data fees may apply. See your wireless carrier for pricing plan details. Check your wireless phone capabilities for specific instructions. Sweepstakes begins August 15, 2014 at 12:00 Noon PT and ends October 31, 2014 at 12:00 Noon PT. One entry per e-mail, per person. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. Authorized account subscriber is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like means to enter the Sweepstakes will void all entries affected by such methods. Sponsor and their agencies are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, phone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures, malfunctions or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled, fragmented or delayed internet/e-mail computer transmissions or network/ISP/website internet accessibility; or for inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete capture of entry information.
4. PRIZE(S). Up to fifty (50) size large Sutter Home for Hope jerseys may be awarded for this sweepstakes. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) for each jersey is thirty six dollars and twenty five cents ($36.25). Total ARV for all jerseys is one thousand eight hundred twelve dollars and fifty cents ($1,812.50). Fifty (50) potential winners will be selected, from among all eligible entries received, in a random drawing on or about November 3, 2014. The drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization. Odds of winning a prize is determined by the number of eligible entries
received. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value if the intended prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in their sole discretion.
5. GENERAL: Potential winners will be notified by phone or e-mail using the information provided at the time of entry. Potential winners will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and return it within five (5) days of attempted delivery to qualify as the Winner of a prize. If there are insufficient entries or a potential winner forfeits a prize for any reason, the Sponsor may conduct an alternate drawing or choose to have the forfeited prize remain unawarded. Winners consent to the use of their name, voice and/or likeness by the Sponsor for advertising purposes without additional compensation unless otherwise prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected mail or illegible information. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes not included above. By entering, participants and winners agree to be bound by the Official Rules. Sponsor retains the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of the Official Rules, including any ambiguities. All decisions of the Sponsor and the independent judging organization are final and discretionary. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants and winners release Sponsor and their parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents, employees, advertising agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the Sweepstakes and/or use of the prize, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, damage or loss.
6. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the names of the winners, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or after November 30, 2014. Sweepstakes is sponsored by Sutter Home Winery, Inc. (the “Sponsor”).